ADEZZ Abstract CPA5 Panel
Corten Steel, also known as weather resistant steel, is a steel alloy made of iron which has copper, silicon, nickel and chromium added. As soon as Corten Steel is exposed to the elements it will naturally weather and develop a protective layer of rust, this can take several months. This natural fixed coating of rust provides protection against further corrosion. Characteristic of Corten Steel is the orange brown rust colour and its longevity.
• Corten steel products are delivered un-rusted
• The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed.
• Very strong, wear-resistant and durable
• Weatherproof and durable material
• Warm and natural appearance