Would you like to work for a landscaping company that:
Offers fixed working hours throughout the year, ensuring financial stability?
Will enable you to choose a career path in the landscaping industry and help you achieve your goals?
Approaches business in an unconventional and creative way and constantly explores new technologies and trends?
A career in landscaping promises an array of exciting opportunities. This industry welcomes individuals of all skill levels, providing incredible career paths for everyone. From hands-on, vocational roles to those requiring a degree, there's a place for everyone in this field. Jobs in landscaping are not only enjoyable and fulfilling but also lend a sense of prestige to your profession.
What opportunities we can offer you:
- Training on new products with suppliers
- Working with top designers on ambitious projects
- Working within one of the leading landscaping companies
- Working safely and efficiently
- Dealing with customers and clients
- Career progression within a dynamic and growing company
- Company uniform allowance and PPE provided
- Full-Time employment (Monday – Friday) and Competitive Salary
- Overtime hours available
- 28 days annual leave
Your commitment to us:
- You must have an eye for detail and take pride in your work.
- Be polite and have confidence in liaising with team mates, clients and designers.
- Have some experience in construction or landscaping industry.
Our expansion is underway, and it would be fantastic if you could be a part of this growth.
"My name is Chris. I have been recently promoted to a Project Manager position at Landscape Brothers. Initially, I was hired as a Ground Worker, and over the last few years, I have been given the opportunity to develop my skills and train towards my new position.
We never stop here, we are facing different challenges every day, and no day is like the day before. We have a genuine desire to win and strive to deliver and make our customers happy.
At Landscape Brothers, I like the structure and consistency of the work. I am thrilled to work for a company that is constantly looking for innovative solutions and high-quality products. I have the best team around me and very supportive management, and I look forward to working with them for years to come."