Landscape Brothers is a local, award-winning family-run landscaping business which was established in 2008 by two brothers, Arthur and Simon. In 2011 their third brother, Matt, joined the venture and has been helping to run the business ever since. Arthur's father-in-law helps them to run the maintenance squad and the brothers get lots of support from their wives in all the day-to-day tasks.
We started our company with a mower, a strimmer and a few hand tools, focusing on garden maintenance. From year to year, thanks to commitment, hard work and dedication, the business have been growing, upgrading clients’ profiles and taking on more advanced projects. In addition having previous experience in the building & construction industry, we noticed an opportunity to develop our business in the area of landscape construction. Now Landscape Brothers provide complex services beginning from conceptual design through landscape construction and aftercare programs and hire the most talented landscapers.
In 2010 our company was awarded with Fife’s Young Entrepreneurs of the Year Award. The business currently employs 8 landscapers and works with a number of specialised subcontractors of different trades. The company’s long-term goal is to become the leader and an expert in the local market on the subject of garden design and landscaping. Our no 1 priority is the highest quality of customer service and the work ethic.
We design, build and maintain high quality gardens to improve people's lifestyle, quality of family time and to add value to their property.We aim to set the highest possible standard in the landscaping industry without compromising on reliability and trust.
- you will get written, clear terms and conditions
- you will receive a detailed, fixed quote with descriptions and drawings
- we are part of Trusted Trader Scheme and are bound by their terms of conducting business
- the majority of our business comes from recommendation
- our workmanship is fully guaranteed
- we have been on the market for many years and had the chance to build our reputation
- we use professional equipment and time management systems
- we respect your time, so if we make an appointment we will be there and on time
- you will be informed about any changes in advance
- our landscapers have extensive experience
- all the constructions we build for you are solid and built as per trade standards and specifications
- we don't save on materials, our constructions, patios & driveways last for many years
- we are fully insured and have valid liability and employers insurance
- we have H&S systems in place
- we have a drug and alcohol free policy and our employees are checked for criminal records
- we use a system for quotation, project management and monitoring efficiency which has been especially tailored for our company
- our employees have regular trainings and courses
- our vans display the company name, are clean and well organised
- our landscapers wear uniforms and PPEs, they present a high ethic of work and you won't hear swearing, shouting or inappropriate behaviour during the project.